Sunday, July 11, 2004

Freeing the beast

Whew, finally had a weekend of fun......without my daughter!!  Nothing but adults...wow..almost forgot what that was like.  Went out to a fav place of my buddy's (he goes often enough to get to stay after closing time).  Got to bed at 7 am sunday morning...heehee.  I admit I can't stay up like I used to because today I'm dragging around, but it was well worth it.  My big brother may be in town next weekend..which means doing it all over again.  I am not complaining.  Weeks of kiddie programs, playgrounds, and parks have me out of touch with adult reality.  So, cheers to getting out and having fun once in awhile.  Til next time.....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow!  I love the Northern Lights picture!  Thanks for visiting my journal. -Krissy
http://journals.aol.com/fisherkristina/SometimesIThink