Colleen tagged me, so here:
10 things that make Kitty purr, in no particular order....
1. Chocolate, the darker the better :)
2. Grace, on a good day. The days when the 'public' G is on at home, she is polite, well behaved, soft spoken.... unlike the 'private' girl, who is loud, demanding, and enjoys pushing her mother's every last button.
3. Being home alone, whether with Grace or not.... read that My parents are gone! ;)
4. Sex. When I had sex, that is....
5. Work. Despite the issues we have, I love my job. I'm there for the kids, that's it :)
6. Finishing my list of things to do early! I hardly ever finish one, so actually doing it early is a miracle in itself.....
7. A good movie. I haven't seen a movie that drew me in since LOTR. Not even Star Wars, that is sad. I'm a huge space/sci fi junkie.
8. Naptime! No explanation necessary ;)
9. Hearing "I love you, Mommy" for no reason, spontaneously.
10. Getting comments! From old friends and new ones, alike... I love reading what you have to say :)
Pretty sure everyone has done this, so consider my not tagging anyone, a Christmas gift :)