Hi guys! How's everyone? Good, I hope :)
Stopping by to catch up a little and ask some opinions.... you know I gotta want something ;)
Things are going along here. I've been working some extra hours since #2's been out with her heart condition. I cannot believe the difference in attitudes with her absence. Its terrible that things are happy and 'static' free when she isn't around.
Then, #1 has been out with sciatica and now pneumonia... With both gone, everyone can speak freely and not work so hard to keep tempers from flaring. Its a shame it takes a cardiac event to bring these things to the workplace.
Anyway, I sometimes believe that experience is the best teacher. That doing is better than watching. The following being the exception. See, I am buying a digital camera and I have no clue as to which one to get. Can't invest in something when I know nothing to compare it to...
The one I like is on Ebay (hee hee). Its a Kodak Z740 Easy share, has a 10x Optical zoom, 5x digital zoom, and its 5 MP.
However, I just like the way it looks.
Now, I can't buy something like this because of the way it looks. So I need your opinions, if you have one...
F E A T U R E S :
- Point-and-shoot simplicity
- 5.0MP for prints up to 20" x 30" (50 cm x 75 cm)
- 10.0X Advanced Optical Zoom
- 5.0X Advanced Digital Zoom
- Preview and review with a crystal clear 1.8" color display - indoors and outdoor display is easy to view, even in direct light.
The Kodak Color Science chip collects scene data to identify and adjust factors that influence picture quality.
- Automatic exposure
- 80 minutes video clip recording (depending on size of memory card)
- 10-second self-timer lets you get in the picture too
- Flash: Auto , Built-in , Forced Off , Red-Eye Reduction
Auto white balance for lifelike colors in almost any light
- On-camera Share button
- 32MB internal memory with MMC/SD expansion slot
- Compatible with Kodak EasyShare camera dock (Optional)
- One Year Kodak Warranty
Back to watching. I may be back later, never know ;)