Wednesday, March 8, 2006

Tempting fate....

Hello all.
 
Hope you are all doing well :)
 
Well, not much happening in Kitty's chunk of Earth.  It's been cold and now rainy.... and I've been hanging around and cleaning my mess of rooms.
 
See, I took Monday off work (playin hookey) so I could clean the office (where my computer is) because I cannot get any thorough cleaning done with Gracie under foot.  It is an impossible task for me.  I clean like no other animal on the planet. 
 
I actually have to sit and look at things before I can decide where to put it all...  So, Monday was the only day, other than Friday (when I have too much to do already), because Grace is in school until 11:15.
 
So, I called into work and said my back was out.  Now, it was stretching the truth a bit.  I could function, but it was aching and I wanted to clean while I was in the mood (you know how that goes).  I did clean, and this room was done Monday. 
 
But, Karma.... she is a royal bitch though.  A bigger one than I am.
 
Tuesday was good.  Grace went to dance class.  We went to the grocery to stock up and ran a few more errands.  All was well.
 
This morning, I went to work and it was the usual stuff.  No biggie.  Until I had to use the facilities.  I did my business and was pulling my pants up when I hear this 'pop' and my neck instantly throbbed.... and has not stopped, despite two muscle relaxers.
 
See, I should know better.
 
Now, I'm doped up on pills.  I smell like a nursing home, thanks to Ben Gay, and I cannot turn my head for crap... not even for chocolate ;)
 
So, I've been bitten in the ass by Karma, yet again.
 
Damn her.
 
Cat
 
PS  As a side note ~ AI fans ~ didn't Taylor Hicks sound exactly like Michael McDonald?!  God, I love MM anyway.....

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YEP Karma!!  I was waiting for you to say that you put your back out while cleaning on Monday!  That would have been my luck!!  Well at least it is organized and you can find things - right??
Hugs,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Murphy's law!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

I hope ur neck feels better soon!
Wanna come clean for me..?...hehe
Taylor cracked me up with his dancing...
his singing was really good tho...
Still lovin me some Chris =)~
I know some peeps will throw maters at me...but ummm
I'm still lovin me some Ace too...even if he did sing Michael Jackson..lol
I think that song wasn't the best song choice...but it showed his range well!
Hugss..~Terri~

Anonymous said...

How odd, Bill has the same problem with is neck, he even has a little lump...don't worry I already told him if it doesn't get better by Friday he's gotta go get it checked.

Taylor was great!

Anonymous said...

I hate when Karma comes back and bites ya in the ass...

Hope your back is doing better!!!

Hugs,
~Jenn~

Anonymous said...

Karma is a bitch!  

I hope your neck feels better soon!!!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Story of our lives isn't it!  Well glad you got your office done...i know what you mean about not being able to organize with the kid under foot ;)

Hope your neck feels better~  Have a good weekend Kitty.
~Bernie