Friday, March 31, 2006

A two-fer...

It's been a long time since I've done it twice in one day ;)
 
As much as I thought I was immune to this illness going around my household, today I found out that I'm not. 
 
Yep.  This afternoon, my temp was 99.0 and I had a slight headache.
 
I went to work (told my boss who said she didn't worry about 99 degrees) and didn't feel bad, just the slight throbbing of the headache...
 
When I came home at 6, it was 99.9.  Still with headache, and I'm feeling my face hurt (sinuses) and my eyes are burning....
 
Damn it.
 
I'm ignoring it.  Maybe it'll go away :)
 
Kitty~

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah I ignored mine and now I am mucho sicko!

Get better!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

ignore it, it'll go away - and when it doesn't.....well, find a man to blame it on >giggle<  Glad everybody else is on the mend.  Stay in bed, drink lots of liquids and load up on chicken noodle soup :-)

Anonymous said...

Hope ya feel better Kitty.  Hey sometimes that ignoring it thing works.  Great idea... but if you do feel sick, cuddle up with a good book in bed and hot tea and take care of just you.  Put a no interruptions sign on the door and one of those bells by your bed for someone to bring you everything you need.  If everyone else is sick then maybe get that butler out of the closet...???  Nyquil usually does another trick for me when ya can't get a butler.  Knocks me right out and I wake up all better.  Hugs,
Lisa

 

Anonymous said...

Oh no!!!  

I sure hope it goes away!!!!

~*~*~*~*~ healthy vibes ~*~*~*~*~

Take care of yourself and get lots of rest this weekend!!

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Ohhh I hope that it goes away for you soon!  I hate being sick!!
Hugs,
Colleen

Anonymous said...

Geeze, who isn't sick!?!?!

I for one think this has been the worst season ever!

Bring on summer, ya I know you don't like it but tough!  It's better than being sick all the time!

~V~

Anonymous said...

I swear, every time I turn around, some one I know is getting sick or is already sick... what is going on lately!??!

I hope it was a fluke and you are a-okay!

Hugs,
Jenn

Anonymous said...

Oh no!
Hope your not getting it too....