Here are the answers to your questions......
1. What are your dreams for Gracie? That she grows up happy and healthy into an intelligent, confident, respectable woman.
2. What is your favorite possession/why? If Grace counts as a possession (for the moment, anyway), then it is she, no doubt. If not, then it would be this house because it holds generations (Grace makes the 5th) of my family's heritage.
3. Do you have any regrets? Would love to meet the person who doesn't...lol. The biggest 3 regrets are not taking high school seriously, not taking college seriously (I held high GPAs, just never took advantage of academic opportunities), and not attending either graduation ceremony.... I just wanted the piece of paper saying I was done with it, at the time.
1. If you could be extremely talented at any one thing, what would that be? Ballet, without a doubt.
2. What has been the highlight of your year? My brother moving back home :)
3. If you could re-live one year of your life, knowing what you know now, what would that year be, why that year, and would you change anything? 1985-the year I started smoking and I wouldn't start smoking.
1. Tell me something wonderful about your day today... Grace was in a great mood all day:)
2. What do you think would never be possible for you to do, but you'd love to do it anyway? Travel into space.
3. If you could live one day in someone (anyone) else's shoes, who would choose? From present, my mom's. From past, Leonardo DaVinci's.
It isn't too late to ask your 3 questions.....