I'll keep answering, if you keep asking.......
1. You are told you MUST give up either sight or the ability to talk. Which do you chose? I know how to write and American Sign Language, so the ability to speak, no doubt.
2. Favorite line out of a movie? (Don't laugh, Vernae!) "I'm your Huckleberry" from Val Kilmer's Doc Holliday character.... it cracks me up everytime!
3. Guilty pleasure you could never give up? CHOCOLATE
1) If you could fulfill a dream that you've had but now seems unrealistic, what would it be? Finish med school and a ballerina.
2) Ice-cream sundae or ice-cream cone?...what flavor? Sundae, chocolate ice cream with peanut butter topping...yum!
3) If Gracie could be any age right now, what age would you want her to be and why? Part of me wishes she was a baby again because I feel like I missed out on a lot and it went by so fast. Partly wish she was around 7 or 8, so I can really enjoy sharing things with her. Right now it seems like a battle over power and control, which she doesn't know yet that I'm going to win :)
1). What is your favorite all time movie? 'The Color Purple' and the LOTR trilogy.... its my favorite series of books, too.
2). Who was your favorite teacher in high school and why My Spanish teacher, Mr. Rice and my Homeroom teacher, Mr. Montgomery, both men gave me insight on my future and I still heed their words to this day.
3).Do you see anymore children in your future? Wow, Angel, I would like to have a son... but my time is running out. And I'd prefer to be married before I had another one.
Anymore questions out there???