Monday, June 13, 2005

I'm baa aaack....

Hello Journal, my old friend.. how I have missed you!!  

And a big shout out to my J~Land friends~ hey ya'll~ what's happening?! 

Yes, I am officially back online and from vacation.  Yea, me!   You guys have no idea what I felt like being cut off from writing and commenting!  Well, maybe some of you actually do...  but I'm back :)  I've lost all my favorite fonts and don't remember where I found them, though :(  

Wow, I have so much to catch up on... and an entry saved that I was trying to put in last week!! So, I'll post that next, if it's not too outdated now... lmao!  

Then I'll tell you about my 'vacation'.... a few of you already know, so bear with my repetitiveness  :)  

I'll be around soon to your place!   Cat  

PS~ Ms. Mystic Pizza~ send me your J~ link!  I have 0 alerts from you  :(  

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

YAY!!!  Glad your back!!!  I missed ya!!
Can't wait to all about your vacation!!
And so glad to hear that your computer is back up and running!!!  Buh Bye SE!!!!
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Yeah!!!! We missed you too!  :-)  Glad it went well!  Can't wait to read about it!
~Miss O

Anonymous said...


... Ms. Vacation, is back.

~Brian  @---->---

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/tracks/

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/Drift/

Anonymous said...

Oh Yeah!! Cat's Back :)

HUGS,
Jennifer

Anonymous said...

Here kitty kitty..I've been waiting to hear from you!

sorry we didn't get to meet up this time, but I'm sure there will be another time, I got lots of it and a future full of possibilites...tomorrow I'm saving the World though, so don't call me then.

Anonymous said...

YEA!!!!!!!!!  Kitty came home!! :)~
I missed you!  Kept coming over and looking to see if you were back.  Can't wait to read about your vacation :)
YEA!!
xoxoxoxoxo~Bernie :)

Anonymous said...

Glad you are back!!!  I have been gone from the puter for a while and then it has been short and sporadic when I do get on.  So no I didn't forget you I'm here just as crazy as ever!!!!!!
Colleen