The Saturday Six is brought to you by Patrick.
Answer the questions, drop him a link... its that easy...
1. Who is the last performer you saw live in concert? Cher. What is the last film you saw at a theater? The Polar Express Which was more worth the money you paid? It evened out, I guess....
2. What do you do more of in a typical day: work, sleep, eat, exercise. watch TV, surf the web? Spend time with my daughter, or work, and watch TV.
3. Your office brings in a new drink machine and it's your job to fill the eight selection slots. What drinks (non-alcoholic, of course) do you select? Pepsi, Diet Pepsi, Coke, Diet Coke, Mountain Dew, Bottled Water, Bottled Iced Tea, and 7-Up.
4. Take the quiz: What is your expression number?
5. Counting all light fixtures and lamps in your home, how many bulbs do you have in place, and how many of them are on right now? Holy cow~you have got to be kidding me?! I wouldn't be able to count them all in the house, but in this room there are 4 present, and 1 on :)
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #55 from Laura: What is your favorite movie line ever and why? (Say it with me Brian :) 'I'm your Huckleberry!', Val Kilmer as Doc Holliday in Tombstone. It makes me laugh every time I hear it :) And, he did an excellent job!