Wednesday, August 3, 2005

Ok, so I lied....

You know how I said I'd have the trial written up today?  Well, it is taking longer than I thought.  

I need to make sure I give you all the information we had.  Even though some of it is totally irrelevant to the case, it is necessary so you guys can weed out the vital stuff on your own (like a jury would).   

See, this is a learning experience if you ever have to serve. 

You have to know you will get all kinds of information in a trial, and it is not always easy to tell what is important.  (You will also be able to take notes and ask questions of witnesses on a real jury)  

So, I will submit this mock trial in sections.  I will give you the people involved, the crime scene, the witnesses' testimonies in court, and the evidence.   

The rest is up to you.  

Sorry, again, for the delay..... but now you have something to look forward to ;)  

Kitty~

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm in!


Jimmy

Anonymous said...

OOoooo!!!!  I can't wait!!!  :)

*hugs*

Anonymous said...

tappin my foot impatiently...lol....

kelly

Anonymous said...

Geting my note pads and pencils ready.  Are we allowed to read newspapers or watch tv during this trial series?  <wink>
Sam

Anonymous said...

LMAO!  Yes, yes...please tell me the details so I have a better idea how to get out of jury duty ;)~
sounds fun~
xoxo~Bernie