Wednesday, November 24, 2004

On my way....

Just a quickie for now.    First, I have two (count them, people... two!) interviews, one is Friday at Border's (YEA!) and one is next Thursday at PetSmart.  Border's is a temp position, so I'll need to see what the duration is and if its possible to get on a permanent status.  I'm offered that one, I'm all over it!  Working with, what PetSmart refers to as, animal parents would be cool, too.  But I need to start soon!   Second, I'm not sure if I'll get time to write tomorrow so I want to wish everyone a Great Thanksgiving--try to enjoy your families, quirks and all.  Be Safe if you're traveling... the weather doesn't look so good in most parts of the country.  Hug each other when you say goodbye and remember to thank the Pilgrims and Native Americans in your prayers--if not for them, we wouldn't be doing this......   Get Stuffed :)   Cat

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful thanksgiving too!! And good luck with the both the interviews ;-)
HUGS & HOLIDAY BLESSINGS,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

Good luck, hon, and Happy Thanksgiving backatcha!

Anonymous said...

GOOD LUCK CAT...knock em dead!!! I will pray for you!  Have a safe and HAppy Thanksgiving Day!!!!!!!

Stacy

Anonymous said...

Fantastic news about the interviews - yaaaay!!
Best of luck with both of them, hoping you get offered both, and then can pick and choose your favourite ;o)
And HAPPY THANKSGIVING to you!!  Am telling everyone that I want a nice turkey dinner, but will just have to wait for Christmas!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

WISHING U LUCK *********************************
Have a great Turkey Day Cat, and hug that little beauty of yours all day!!!!  

Anonymous said...

YAY!!  Good luck on both interviews!!  Sending good vibes your way!! ~*~*~*~*~
Have a great Thanksgiving!!!
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving!  And best best best! wishes and prayers for you.  ~Sie

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the job interviews!  Awesome blog!  Thanks so much for leaving great comments on mine and reading.  Yours is awesome and I have added to MY MUST READS.  Hope you had a fantastic day and you'll be great at the interviews!

~Jaime