Saturday, November 27, 2004

Saturday Six

Saturday Six - Episode 33 Picture from Hometown

1. How long do your Thanksgiving leftovers usually last, and at what's the first non-Thanksgiving item you begin to crave when you tire of turkey?          2 weeks and I want a big juicy hunk of red meat or Mexican food.

2. Of the following, which would you most prefer to be located:
a) Interstate highway traffic jam
b) Slow-moving checkout line
c) Dentist's chair
        B) Slow moving check out line (car would stall in traffic and I'm  sedated for the Dentist)
 

3. What is at the top of your personal Christmas gift wish list this year?         As bad as it sounds, Money tops my list.   

4. What improvement would you most like to see added to AOL's Journal software?  Hmmm, how about NOT changing  or upgrading it for awhile.....

5. What seasonal movies do you most look forward to this time of year?     I'm a kid at heart, so all my childhood favs like Rudolph, Peanuts  Christmas, etc.    

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #33 from Tara:  What is your favorite classic 80's video game?   Most fav is Galaga--I love that game!  Close second would be Tempestt or Tron. 


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too hard for me to read.  I think I have a problem with red and green on black.

Anonymous said...

I can't spend a Christmas without watching 'It's a wonderful life', but I do like most Christmas movies.  'The Christmas shoes' always makes me cry, and I shouldn't watch it, but always do!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Thanks for fixing this, hon :-).  I can read it now.  I think I want money for Christmas, also.  I am sooo poor and broke.  Still praying for your job situation.  Take care!

Anonymous said...

The read meat of mexican food sounds really good right about now!!!

http://visionarydiva1/AVisionaryDiva/
http://visionarydiva1/ABookClubforJLanders/