Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Brain~tease......

TRY THIS :  

How smart is Your Right Foot? (It also works on the left foot and hand, I tried)  

This is so funny that it will boggle your mind. And you will keep trying at least 50 more times to see if you can outsmart your foot, but you can't.    

 

1. While sitting at your desk, lift your right foot off the floor and make clockwise circles.    

2. Now, while doing this, draw the number "6" in the air with your right hand. Your foot will change direction.           

 

 

 

I told you so ......And there's nothing you can do about it!

 

Wonder if we will ever really figure out the brain works.....

Cat

 

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a good kick, out if that... Too funny-hunny.

Thanks. [:)]

~Smooch, 'B'  @---->---

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/tracks/

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/Drift/

Anonymous said...

if = of [:P]

Anonymous said...

apparently my foot isn't as smart as I thought it was.  lol

Anonymous said...

LOL...good one!!  We all had fun with that here!!  Thanks for the laughs!
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

k, with Pey going...Mom, what are YOU doing?!  I feel like a tard ;)  that's so wierd.  one of these days i'll figure out how to outsmart it if I have to chop it off and spin it the right way myself!
danged ornery foot.
:)~ xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Hmmm, which way is clockwise?  Joking, joking....or am I?

Anonymous said...

Ha!  Let me try...
Yep, it really does work!!
Sara   x