Thursday, March 17, 2005

I'm Chromium.....

I found this at Kelly's place and at Dona's.......  

What chemical element are you?  

                                    Cr...Chromium

(Ooooooo....... Chromium...............)

You scored 31 Mass, 7 Electronegativity, 64 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity! 

Ooooooo....... shiny! (I love shiny) You probably have an incredibly stable and well-maintained group of friends... that probably also don't get out much either (Uhhhh, nope.... they don't). You're not one to get bogged down by a problem (not for long, if I do). Of course, I'm basing this upon Chromium's ultra-low water-exchange constant and it 's corrosion-resistant properties, and I wouldn't be too surprised if the analogy doesn't even apply. (Actually, quiz-making person, I'd say it's on the money :)

                                                        

How you compared to other people your age and gender:

You scored higher than 23% on Mass (much higher in mass in reality  :) 

You scored higher than 4% on Electroneg (because I'm not a negative person...lol) 

You scored higher than 82% on Metal (explains why I'm so f'in heavy  :) 

You scored higher than 64% on Radioactivity (yeah, I am very infectious to others..... lmao) 

 

Take the test for yourself here.......  

Cat  :)      

                                    leprechaun  

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got Carbon.
Surprisingly - for one of these - it was pretty accurate with what it said!
Am impressed with quiz making person too!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

N...Nitrogen

You scored 27 Mass, 42 Electronegativity, 48 Metal, and 10 Radioactivity!

Sweet! You're quirky and non-confrontational... but you are also highly dynamic in relationships. You're kinda that "anything to anyone" type, but you don't demand that people love you for it. You very much do you own thing... and probably by extention you're the only one who can do the things you do. You're rarely found alone, but you'd get along great with other people like yourself. You're probably the only element that should try to find a mate who is just like you. Oh, and too much of you in a high-pressure situation can make other people act drunk... or die.

... I guess that's mostly me. Yours reads kind of accurate, too. [:)]

~Bri'trogen  @----->----

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/tracks/

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/Drift/