Sunday, March 20, 2005

Thanks to Snoop Dogg....**AC**

OMG!! This is too funny!  I just translated one of my entries in the 'Shizzolator'.  I found it through Heather's place........

Check this out:

When putting her bed, that shiznit is customary fo' me rock her n' shit.   It is in these times I don't want put her down, know what I'm sayin'?   I just want hold her 'n feel her close me, know what I'm sayin'?   Our conversation:  

Me:  I love holding yo' ass, know what I'm sayin'?  

Grace:  I want go bed n' shit.  

Me:  But I don't want put yo' ass down n' shit.  

Grace:  Well, I'll still be here in da morning Momma."    

 

Then there are da times when brizzle wants get her own way, 'n throws a fit prove how  'big ass' brizzle is n' shit. .....  

Me:  Grace, I be like no n' shit.  

Grace:  But Mom, I am a big ass brizzle now n' shit.  

Me:  Yes, yo' ass are a big ass brizzle now, but yo' ass are not big ass 'nuff do that, know what I'm sayin'?  

Grace:  Well, one dayI'm gonna be bigger than yo' ass, then I'll be da boss, 'n I'm not gonna let yo' ass do that shiznit, know what I'm sayin'?    

 

Of course, there are always da times brizzle tries escape punishment n' shit.  

Me:  Grace, why did yo' ass throw yo' food?  

Her:  It wuz an accident, know what I'm sayin'?  

Me:  Grace, know what I'm sayin'?   Food does not end up on da other siiiiide of da room if that shiznit wuz an accident n' shit.  

Her:  I gave some Tip-stick (one of izzle dogs~tha dude's actual name is Tipster) 'n tha dude didn't like that shiznit, so tha dude spit that shiznit out n' shit.  

Me:  Hmmm, so how did that shiznit end up that shiznit on da wall?  

Her:  Well, I threw that shiznit tha dude's ass 'n tha dude put that shiznit in tha dude's mouth n' shit.   Then tha dude didn't like that shiznit, so tha dude spit that shiznit out on da wall n' shit.  

Me:  Tha dude spit that shiznit out 'n that shiznit hit da wall 'n stuck there?  

Her:  Uh-huh, then I gave some Cubby (da other d-o-g), 'n some Kitty 'n Forrest (cats), too, know what I'm sayin'?   But they didn't like that shiznit either."   See Mommy, yo' ass need cook something else fo' us eat." .... none of yo' animals liked that shiznit n' shit.  

 

That's my brizzle

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fo' Sho' that's some funny azz shiznit!

Anonymous said...

OMG that is funny 'n shit, know what I am saying?...LMAO

That is too funny..I had to call my hubby in and let him read it, because the part where Gracie would be talking is too hilarious not to share. That was perfect.

~Heather

Anonymous said...

I tried that this morning...I was laughing so hard I was rolling!!  I love how your's and Gracie's convo turned out too!!  LOL!!
*hugs*

Anonymous said...

This is so funny!  I HAVE to have a go too now!!!
Sara   x

Anonymous said...

Let me try this, one more time...

"Mom and shorty brizzles can rap some shit n' shit." [:P]

~Snoop 'B'

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/tracks/

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/Drift/

Anonymous said...

that was too freaking funny!  LOVE IT!!!
xoxo~Bernadette