Wednesday, March 30, 2005

Too much information about me....

This is travelling through J~Land, guess I'm following along this time :)  

 

1)  At what age did you lose your virginity?  17.  I'm growing it back now ; )

2)  At what age did you start your period?  12.

3)  How many times a week do you get lucky? Not applicable.  I'm a born again virgin :)

4)  Have you had your tubes tied? Nope...

5)  Did you have kids and if so did you have them naturally?  One kid by C-section.

6)  Have you ever smoked weed? Yeah, but I didn't inhale ; )

7)  Have you ever been arrested? Nope. Not to date...

8)  Do you have any skeletons in your closet? In all sizes too.

9)  Are you the huggy kissy type? Only if I'm getting some ;) or if it's my kid we're talking about, yeah.

10)  Did your mom tell you she loved you when you were little?  All the time and Dad, too until we hit our teen years... then I can't blame them :)

11) Was your dad in your life as a child?  More than my Mom, Daddy took care of us while Mom worked (he was in college).

12)  Have you had any surgery? Yep... tonsils out, ear tubes too many times, sinuses washed 2x before I was 2 years old.  Then, back surgery to remove pieces of bulging disks at 23, and C-section at 33.

13)  What's the craziest thing you've tried sexually? Sex on a firetruck, while it was on duty ; ) 

14)  How many adult teeth are you missing? All four wisdom teeth.

15)  When was the last time you had a PAP?  Crap, that reminds me--due in April.

16)  Are your toenails painted right now? Nope.

17)  Do you smoke cigarettes? Yep.

18)  Have you ever cheated on your spouse or lover?  Yep, cheated on Wayne with Mohammed, and on Mohammed with Wayne....

19)  Do you bite your nails?  Did until I wiped old people's butts for 6 years... 

20)  Are you the jealous type?  I can be made to be if it's put in my face.

21)  Do you have any pets?  2 dogs, 2 cats, 1 kid, 1 brother and bro's friends ;)

22)    Have you ever been out of the country?  Yep.. Amsterdam, Mexico, and Jordan..... almost to Australia (I'll make it one day, Nikki :)

23)  What was the last prank you played on someone? Gees... I used to call and hang up on my neighbor when I was a young girl~he was a hottie.. or should I say he was a fox?!  Lol.

24)  What's your favorite magazine?  'Shape' and 'Taboo' (if you don't know, don't ask ; ) 

25)  Bra size? 40DD... Thelma and Louise are big girls.  That is until I drop poundage... then they go bye-bye :)  

So, now you all know way too much about me, and most of it.. I'm sure you didn't want to :)  

Cat

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm SO into straight-upness. Great entry, Kitty.

Fuck MOST of you (you're excluded), you have to love-blow me, to get that info'. Okay, my tubes aren't tied. [:P]

~Smuchez, 'B'  @---->---

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/tracks/

http://journals.aol.com/thelovetrain/Drift/

Anonymous said...

Thelma and Lousie??????  LMFAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chocolate kisses,
Stacy

Anonymous said...

I never inhaled either...LOL.  And Thelma and Louise...LMAO!!!  
Loved your answers!!!  :D
*hugs*
ps...great song by the way!!!

Anonymous said...

I feel cheated...i didn't have a number 14....I even went back and checked...somehow it goes from 13 to 15..ah well.  I have all the teeth, some I'd like to rip out via home dentistry but ya know ;)

LMAO, skeletons 'in all sizes too' :)~
Love ya doll, you and Thelma & Louise!!
xoxo~Bernadette

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess we can get arrested together for the first time!!!  When you coming to Pa again????  Never did it in a fire truck, but it sure sounds hot!

Thelma and Louise...too fucking funny. I'll have to think of names for mine...incredible shrinking melons?  Southpolers?  Ah screw it, just makes me sad, I miss my D cups :(

Smooches
~MP~