1. What was your favorite Halloween candy to receive as a child? Snickers...still is.
2. Of cities you've visited (that you don't live in), which is your favorite and why? Wow...too many are so beautiful...I like Baltimore and Annapolis because of the water, Chicago because they have everything you might want, Galveston is really nice, too. I could go on and on....
3. What is the oldest appliance in your kitchen (and how old is it)? Do I count? I am the dishwasher!
4. How many broken bones have you suffered in your life time, and when was the most recent? knocking on wood here...lots of fractures, but nothing ever broken to date....knock, knock, knock
5. Check your caller ID: who is the last person to have called you? no caller ID, but it was my mom's friend, Diane.
6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #26 from Nettie: What would you say is your biggest "character flaw?" I am a procrastinator.