Sunday, October 17, 2004

What costume should you get?

I got this from Heather's place:  Match your personality to your costume.  To find yours.. go here.

  "Look Out, Here I Come! Personality"

You are the type of person who takes the world by storm! You are the first in line to try new things and live life for the moment while savoring each and every experience. You are constantly on the go and rarely slow down to take a breath.

You are the life of every party. You have many friends and have never met a stranger because you love to connect. You are never at a loss for words, and always know the right thing to say.


You are calm, cool, and collected in every situation. You aren't afraid to take chances and love the excitement of the unknown. When it comes to Halloween parties and costumes, you aren't afraid to go all out. The person in the wildest and sexiest costume is usually you!

Here some of the sexy and exciting costume suggestions that are custom fit to your personality!


For Men And Women:

  • Anything From "Batman"
  • Anything from "Spiderman"
  • Anything From "Rocky Horror Picture Show"

For Couples:

  • Mark Antony And Cleopatra
  • Adam And Eve
  • Aladdin And Jasmine
  • George and Laura Bush
  • Superman and Supergirl


For Women:

  • Statue of Liberty
  • Hilary Clinton
  • French Maid
  • Belly Dancer
  • Sexy Devil
  • Cruella DeVille
  • Goddess
  • Buffy The Vampire Slayer
  • Marilyn Monroe

For Men:

  • Uncle Sam
  • Spiderman
  • Hercules
  • Devil
  • Sultan
  • Spawn
  • Matador
  • Zorro

Enjoy yourself! Your zest for life will make you the life of the party!
Go find out who you should be this Halloween! I want to know.....     Cat

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the "Just Let Me Be! Personality".  It says I fight change and tend to sit back and let life happen.  It says I am laid back.  It says I am a perfectionist and am never at a loss for words.  This is probably true.  Hmm....
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts

Anonymous said...

I was the same thing as you!! :o)
*hug*

Anonymous said...

I'm the...."Look Out, Here I Come! Personality"
Hugs,
~Angel

Anonymous said...

I wish I could have you at my party LOL!!