Sunday, October 3, 2004

Sunday Brunch

Time again for Sunday Brunch

 

1) Have you ever ridden a horse?

 

     Every chance I get!

 

 

2) What is your favorite horse story or movie?

 

      The Black Stallion

 

 

 

3) If you had the means, would you own a horse?

 

       No Doubt...I'd breed race horses.

 

 

 

4) Do you think it would be neat if we went back to everyone traveling by horse and buggy or just an inconvenience?

 

     Sure it would be neat, and the ozone wouldn't have as big a hole in it...but having to look down wherever I walked wouldn't be much fun.  Have to watch for those road apples.

 

 

5) Have you ever ridden in a hansom cab?

 

    Yes, but I prefer just me and the horse.... and maybe some fences to jump or barrels to run  :)      YEEEEEE-HAAAAAA

 

 

 

No comments: