Saturday, September 18, 2004

Saturday Six

1. If you could give your journal a content rating, which would you select:  G, PG, PG-13, R, or NC-17?

A.   If I have to pinpoint one...I'd say PG-13, though it could get worse...he he he.

2. Are you left handed or right handed?  Do you wish you were the opposite?

A.  I'm one of the lucky ones (thanks, grandpa) who is ambidextrous-I use my right mostly for writing and left for everything else, but I can do things with both hands equally.  Ummm...there isn't really an opposite, I guess.

3. What is the last play you saw performed live in a theater?

A.  Easy-- I've never missed Dicken's A Christmas Carol on stage, since I was 5 years old.  My other recent favs:  As you like it, and A midsummer's night dream. 

4. Your bank gives you the opportunity to send them a photo which they will make into personal checks for you?  What single photo would you most likely send?

A.  I'd give my angel-baby, Gracie's picture. (it's posted on an earlier entry, my fav!)
 
5. What character from the original "Star Trek" do you most identify with?

A.  Mr. Spock.  I like logical thinking.  Emotional thinking just leaves me drained.

6. READER'S CHOICE QUESTION #23 from
Heather:  What secret urge do you have, but never act on?

A.  Jumping my friend's (JP) bones!  Oops..there goes my PG-13 rating.  Anyway, got a major crush, but don't want to lose another great friend.

Til next time......

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cat, thanks for visiting my journal and leaving the comment!  Interesting about the cherry juice for fibro.  I haven't heard about that.  I will try it.  Your daughter is very beautiful!  I was reading about your dilemma with your daughter's father and it must be crushing you.  I believe that Wayne is using "this issue" to get out of a responsiblity.  Don't let him.  Of course you can't force love and emotions.  You can make him pay child support.  When you catch him in his game he may come around, though.  I would not let him make you feel bad about yourself, though.  I really like your journal.  I noticed that you have my sister's journal listed in your Favorite Journals.."Sometimes I Think"...That is my sister, Krissy.  I am Val from "Val's Thought's"  Hope you stop by again stometime.  I will be back to visit you!  Take care!  Hugs, Val
http://journals.aol.com/valphish/ValsThoughts