Ok, I am fairly new to journaling and in reading other people's, I want to know things to make my journal unique as well. Now, there are very friendly, helpful people here in J~Land who are kind enough to leave how-to's posted, or drop an email to help, or even an IM. Those people will gladly assist and they know who they are. Having said (written) that, here's the Top 10 things that should be known:
10. How in the H-E-double hockey sticks do I change my font options from the boring ones provided by AOL? I have 100s in write mail, etc?!?
9. No matter what is written, no matter how hard I try, I cannot get big, borderless pictures unless I copy them from a webpage, other than my own!?! (and yes they are all in Hometown)
8. While we're on the subject~~why can't I mix my own colors? Shouldn't that be a pretty basic option?
7. Copy/Paste doesn't work in here.....mwa-ha-ha-ha-ha.
6. There is no spellcheck either.....mwa-ha-ha-hack-hack-hack, gotta stop smokin.
5. For every entry made, there's an opposite and equal re-entry.
4. You can write about anything, even about nothing.
3. It IS NOT as easy as it looks.
2. Once you start, you can't stop.
And the # 1 thing all newbie journalers should know is:
1. If you alert them, they will come.
Sons of motherless goats, I got how many alerts?????????? Um, gotta go now.