Tuesday, September 21, 2004

Tell you about me Tuesday

I'm late in the game here, very late as it's my first time playing (and the last one), but better late than never, so here goes: 

 

 

46.  What one quality do you seek in a friend?

      A.   Trust

 

 

47. Have you ever killed an animal?

     A. Never intentionally, however, I did hit a dog one rainy night.  I took him home, but I don't know if he died or not.  I cried all the way home!

 

48. When you were twelve years old, what did you want to be when you grew up?

    A.  A nurse.

 

                 

 

49. Do you believe in an afterlife?

    A.  Yes. 

 

 

 

50. What would you like to accomplish with the remaining years of your life?

    A.    1.  Raise a good girl.

            2.  Own a hotel / restaurant.

            3.  Go with a mission to Africa.

            4.  Start a SEED School in every state. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rock on for playing!!!!!! :)

Some people who came in late in the game just went back and answered the other sets of questions at their leisure, and some girlies did the whole 50 in one shot!!  All up to you, but it's a good way to tell your readers All about You :)

Danielle

Anonymous said...

great answers!!
Julie :o)